A little something you didn’t know about me is that I was an Avon representative for 4 years. This was my little side hustle when I started studying and man, I had so much fun. Sales isn’t a strength of mine but I’m so proud because I made president club 3 years in a row. The rewards for reaching certain sale targets were sooo sweet and it kept me motivated throughout the period I studied. I must say, I kinda miss those days. Meeting with customers to hand them their lovely products in a little Avon bag, a new brochure, little samples and then chatting about new releases was the highlight of my job.
I’m very familiar with the brand and can vouch for many of their much-loved products. How else would one be able to sell products if you haven’t used them yourself? I had holy grail items that many of my customers continued using for years.
Avon Encanto Fascinating
Today we’re discussing Avon’s first luxe body care line called Encanto Fascinating which consists of a shower gel, body lotion, body & bath oil, body spray and hand cream. I’ve read really great reviews about this range, so had to try it out for myself.
There’s nothing better than pampering yourself with products that add to the whole experience. This range is infused with enchanting floral notes of rare Jade Vine Flower and silky cashmere. The aroma of the feminine and elegant floral notes that runs throughout his range is so relaxing.
I bought a set that was on promotion a few months ago, which included the following products:
Avon Encanto Fascinating Shower Gel – R59
This self-indulgent gel smells so divine, I get lost in it every time. It has a thickish consistency that lathers and foams really well, leaving the skin feeling silky smooth.
Avon Encanto Fascinating Body Lotion – R100
A luscious cream that leaves the skin moisturised for hours. It spreads easily, absorbs quickly and the distinctive scent lingers on the skin for hours.
Avon Encanto Fascinating Hand Cream – R49
I love me a good hand cream. There’s a hand cream by my bedside, in my bags, my car and hubby’s car. A good hand cream needs to be moisturising enough to treat the cuticles as well and this cream ticks that box. The Avon Encanto hand cream absorbs quickly, and the scent once again is truly unforgettable.
I know many of you are familiar with Avon and will agree that flipping through an Avon brochure is so exciting. It’s something quite nostalgic to me as it takes me back to my early twenties, some of my best memories.
To say thank you for the love and support I’ve decided to do a little giveaway. Here is what’s included:
- AVON Encanto Fascinating Shower Gel
- AVON Encanto Fascinating Body Lotion
- AVON Encanto Fascinating Hand Cream
- AVON TRUE nutraeffects active moisture facial oil
- AVON TRUE nutraeffects hydration boosting sheet mask
- AVON TRUE nutraeffects balance boosting sheet mask
I still have to try the facial oil and sheet masks and will have a review up in the future. So one of you will get the opportunity to try them out with me.
Rules to Enter
- MANDATORY – Subscribe to my blog (make sure you enter your correct email address)
- MANDATORY – Leave a comment below with your full name and tell me which AVON product is your holy grail product
- The giveaway is only open to readers residing in South Africa.
- There will only be one winner chosen at random
- The competition ends on 25 October 2019 at 8 pm
- The winner will be announced on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter thereafter so make sure you follow me on those platforms so you don’t miss out.
- The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize after which a new winner will be chosen.
- All entries will be checked and false entries will be removed.
- Unfollowers, spam and giveaway accounts will be disqualified from the giveaway.